Want to get more music placed in TV and film?
Berklee College of Music alumnus Aaron Davison’s upcoming training program, the 90 Day Music Licensing Challenge, might be just the thing you need to get started.
The program, which starts on Monday, June 6th, is designed for composers and songwriters who want to license more music in TV and films. The training includes one-on-one coaching, daily licensing leads, in-depth video and audio training, and more. Register by Sunday, May 29th to get a ton of cool bonuses (see below).
For those of you who don’t know Aaron, he has written and licensed music for many networks, shows, and clients, including CBS, NBC, ESPN, Fox Sports, “The Young and the Restless,” Google, and a variety of indie films.
He’s helped dozens of artists place their music on networks including MTV, Nickelodeon, the Discovery Channel, Spike TV, and others. He’s also helped clients get their music placed in several feature films, including “Movie 43” and “Living Will.”
The 90 Day Music Licensing Challenge provides a framework and support system for getting started, or furthering your success and licensing more music, over a sustained period of time.
The course content covers a wide range of topics including things like music supervision, different types of deals, production techniques, copyright issues, how to submit music effectively, the types of mixes you need, and much more. Members also receive daily leads for publishers, music libraries, and music supervisors that license music.
The 90 Day Music Licensing Challenge includes:
- Two Half Hour One One Phone Consultations
- 90 Daily Licensing Leads
- In Depth Training Videos
- Email Coaching
- Member’s Forum
- Weekly Facebook Group Coaching
- The 2016 TV And Film Directory
- Advanced Music Licensing Strategies Audio Course
- The A To Z Of Music Licensing
- 20 + Bonus Audio Interviews
- And more!
Register by May 29th to save $50 off the full price and get the following bonuses:
- A Free Half Hour Skype Consultation With LA Producer, Gary Gray ($150 Value)
- One Of Your Tracks Mastered Free Of Charge By Gary Gray ($100 Value)
- A Detailed Critique Of The Production Of One Of Your Tracks By Gary Gray ($100 Value)
If you register by May 29th, Aaron is also giving away the following courses for free:
- How to Produce Music that will Get Licensed and Make You Money
- Mysteries of Mastering Solved
- How to Make Money with Stock Music Libraries